12 Malaysian Proverbs.
1. Do not be tricked into thinking that there are no crocodiles just because the water is still.
2. Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water's calm.
3. Don't use an axe to embroider.
4. Fear to let fall a drop and you will spill a lot.
5. Fear to let spill a drop and you will spill a lot.
6. Feasting is the physician's harvest.
7. If you are too shy to ask, you might lose your way. When you go away, the conversation changes.
8. If you plant grass, you won't get rice.
9. No matter how big the whale is, a tiny harpoon can kill him.
10. No matter how big the whale is, a tiny harpoon can kill him.
11. The body pays for a slip of the foot, and gold pays for a slip of the tongue.
12. To truly love your wife, leave her alone every once in a while.
12 Malaysian Proverbs