7 Malagasy Proverbs about OtherView All Proverbs about Other
1. One does not like hot, the other does not like cold; make it tepid to make an agreement.
2. Divorce a young woman and you make another man happy.
3. Friendship reminds us of fathers, love of mothers.
4. If you try to cleanse others -- just like soap, you will waste away in the process.
5. The sin for which you repent is the father of virtue; but a virtue that you talk about, is the mother of sin.
6. Beware of french people who pretend to quarrel with each other: they will join together to fight you.
7. Other people's children cause your nostrils to flare.
Proverbs about Other
Quotes related to Other by Power Quotations