11 Malagasy Proverbs about KingView All Proverbs about King
1. Sick people are like kings.
2. A canoe does not know who is king. When it turns over, everyone gets wet.
3. A chicken that hatches a crocodile's eggs is looking for trouble.
4. Do not waste your time looking for soft ground to drive your spade in.
5. The barking dog gives you no power -- it gives you fear.
6. The earth is a giant cooking pot and men are the meat therein.
7. The king inherits a country -- the people only hard work.
8. When the ducks are quacking the frogs take it as a warning.
9. When the king reigns it is thanks to the people; when a river sings it's thanks to the stones.
10. When you are looking for a country with no tombstones you will find yourself in the land of cannibals.
11. You think you are strong like the corn plant, yet the bean vine is already choking you.
Proverbs about King
Quotes related to King by Power Quotations