11 Liberian Proverbs.
1. A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.
2. Do not eat your chicken and throw its feathers in the front yard.
3. Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
4. Don't look where you fell, but where you slipped.
5. Good millet is known at the harvest.
6. If the townspeople are happy, look for the chief.
7. If the walls were adamant, gold would take the town.
8. Only when the tree is big and strong can you tether a cow to it.
9. Though the palm tree in the jungle is big, who knows how big its yield will be?
10. To the patient man will come all the riches of the world.
11. When building a house, don't measure the timbers in the forest.
11 Liberian Proverbs