69 Lebanese Proverbs / Page 4
61. When a mouse makes fun of a cat, there is a hole nearby.
62. When the angels arrive the demons leave.
63. When they came to shoe the horse of the sultan, along comes the beetle and sticks out her foot.
64. When you come back from a long journey, offer your family something though it be only a stone.
65. When you come back from a trip bring something for the family -- even if it is only a stone.
66. When you return from a trip, bring back something for your family -- even if it is only a stone.
67. When you're out of luck in the coffin making business, no one dies.
68. You become like that which you own.
69. You cannot cook your eggs with wind.