73 Korean Proverbs.
1. A day-old pigeon cannot fly over a mountain pass.
2. A fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.
3. A great river does not refuse any small streams.
4. A hunter's knife cannot carve its own handle.
5. A kitchen knife cannot carve its own handle.
6. A man's youth will never die, unless he kills himself.
7. A newborn baby has no fear of tigers.
8. A nobleman's calf does not know how a butcher kills.
9. A physician's neighbor is never a doctor.
10. A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.
11. A sheet of paper is lighter if two of you don't try to carry it.
12. A stranger nearby is better than a far-away relative.
13. A turtle can only get on it by sticking its neck out.
14. Aim high in your career but stay humble in your heart.
15. Anyone who goes hungry for three days will be inclined to steal.
16. Better in the grave than be a slave.
17. Butterflies come to pretty flowers.
18. Carve the peg by looking at the hole.
19. Carve the peg only after studying the hole.
20. Cast no dirt into the well that gives you water.