244 Klingon Proverbs.
1. A beard is a symbol of courage.
2. A contract is a contract is a contract... but only between Ferengi.
3. A deal is a deal... until a better one comes along.
4. A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.
5. A fool and his head are soon parted.
6. A fool's only achievement is death.
7. A Klingon does not postpone a matter of honor.
8. A Klingon does not run away from his battles.
9. A Klingon warrior is always prepared to fight.
10. A leader is judged not by the length of his reign but by the decisions he makes.
11. A leader must stand alone.
12. A running man can slit a thousand throats in one night.
13. A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye.
14. A ship cloaks in order to attack.
15. A warrior does not complain about physical discomfort.
16. A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone.
17. A warrior fights to the death.
18. A warrior's blood boils before the fire is hot.
19. A wealthy man can afford anything except a conscience.
20. A wife is a luxury... a smart accountant a necessity.