32 Kenya Proverbs
1. A boy isn't sent to collect the honey.
2. A donkey always says thank you with a kick.
3. A man who continually laments is not heeded.
4. A person changing his clothing always hides while changing.
5. Absence makes the heart forget.
6. After a foolish deed comes remorse.
7. Because a man has injured your goat, do not go out and kill his bull.
8. Do not say the first thing that comes to your mind
9. Good millet is known at the harvest.
10. Having a good discussion is like having riches.
11. He who does not know one thing knows another.
12. He who is unable to dance says that the yard is stony.
13. He who receives a gift does not measure.
14. Hearts do not meet one another like roads.
15. Home affairs are not talked about on the public square.
16. Hurry hurry has no blessings.
17. If a dead tree falls, it carries with it a live one.
18. It is the duty of children to wait on elders, and not the elders on children.
19. Many births mean many burials.
20. Nobody gathers firewood to roast a thin goat.