46 Japanese Proverbs about YourView All Proverbs about Your
1. Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law.
2. If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
3. After victory, tighten your helmet chord.
4. Beat your wife on the wedding day, and your married life will be happy.
5. If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
6. Luck is like having a rice dumpling fly into your mouth.
7. The day you decide to do it is your lucky day.
8. When your companions get drunk and fight, Take up your hat, and wish them good night.
9. Depend on your walking stick, not on other people.
10. Don't scratch your shoe when it's your foot that itches.
11. Even the stone you trip on is part of your destiny.
12. Fear blows wind into your sails.
13. Gain from your opponents without sacrificing your own strength.
14. If the skin of your belly is tight, the skin of your eyelids can sleep.
15. If you are eager to be in the shadow, leave your axe at home.
16. If you are going out for a fight leave your best hat at home.
17. If you have no one else, then confer with your knee.
18. If you love your son, let him travel.
19. If you love your son, make him leave home.
20. Pick your wife in the kitchen.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations