15 Japanese Proverbs about YearsView All Proverbs about Years
1. Even a thief takes ten years to learn his trade.
2. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
3. After three years useless things are useful too.
4. If you are going to sit on it for three years, the seat will certainly get warm.
5. One moment of intense happiness prolongs life by a thousand years.
6. Sometimes it takes only an hour to get a reputation that lasts for a thousand years.
7. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
8. Your years will still remain the same whether you laugh or cry.
9. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
10. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
11. The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.
12. The spirit of a three-year-old lasts a hundred years.
13. A bad wife is a poor harvest for sixty years.
14. May you live up to one hundred years and i up to ninety-nine.
15. There is no flower that remains red for ten days, and no power that lasts for ten years.
Proverbs about Years
Quotes related to Years by Power Quotations