15 Japanese Proverbs about TreeView All Proverbs about Tree
1. Money grows on the tree of persistence.
2. A dead cherry tree will not blossom.
3. Disgrace is like the grain of a tree trunk -- time makes it bigger instead of erasing it.
4. Great trees are envied by the wind.
5. He who sits in the shade won't take an axe to the tree.
6. Large trees are envied by the wind.
7. When the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees.
8. When the heat has past, you forget about the shade tree.
9. Even monkees fall from trees.
10. While young, the tree can be easily bent.
11. Even monkeys fall from trees.
12. A fruit-bearing tree is known by its flowers.
13. Mountains are not esteemed because they are high, but because they have trees.
14. The shade of the same tree, the flowing of the same stream.
15. Business is a two-way street.
Proverbs about Tree
Quotes related to Tree by Power Quotations