11 Japanese Proverbs about HundredView All Proverbs about Hundred
1. A wild goose may be worth a hundred pieces of gold, but you first have to spend three pieces of gold to buy an arrow.
2. One joy can drive away a hundred sorrows.
3. The matchmaker always asks for too much money for his eight hundred lies.
4. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
5. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
6. The soul of a three year old until a hundred.
7. One coin saved, a hundred losses.
8. Sparrows, though they live to be a hundred, do not forget their dance.
9. The spirit of a three-year-old lasts a hundred years.
10. May you live up to one hundred years and i up to ninety-nine.
11. He who would go a hundred miles should consider ninety-nine as halfway.
Proverbs about Hundred
Quotes related to Hundred by Power Quotations