12 Japanese Proverbs about ChildView All Proverbs about Child
1. Children grow up, with or without parents.
2. The child who died too soon was always beautiful and intelligent.
3. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
4. When you have children yourself, you begin to understand what you owe your parents.
5. A crying child thrives.
6. Respect old people, and be gentle with children.
7. The more stupid the child the dearer it is.
8. Never trust a woman, even if she has borne you seven children.
9. Children yoke parents to the past, present and future.
10. Parents and children teach one another.
11. We can laugh happily with our children, but not with money.
12. The old should be treated with due respect. Children should be treated with gentleness.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations