16 Italian Proverbs about TakesView All Proverbs about Takes
1. Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
2. He takes out a nail and puts in a pin.
3. Injurious is the gift that takes away freedom.
4. It takes four living men to carry one dead man out of a house.
5. No good doctor ever takes physic.
6. Of this world each man has as much as he takes.
7. The doctor seldom takes physic.
8. The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
9. Though a lie be swift, truth overtakes it.
10. Who takes a lion at a distance fears a mole present.
11. Who takes an eel by the tail and a woman at her word, may say he holds nothing.
12. Wise men learn by other men's mistakes, fools by their own.
13. He who takes a woman gives away his freedom.
14. Never point out the mistakes of another with a dirty finger.
15. We learn from our mistakes.
16. He who is an ass and takes himself to be a stag finds his mistake when he comes to leap the ditch.
Proverbs about Takes
Quotes related to Takes by Power Quotations