111 Indonesian Proverbs
1. A change of event such as the death of a leader, will lead to other changes.
2. A different way of thingking in every person.
3. A dispute can only be resolved by discussing the problem openly and coolly.
4. A fire will sear and the sun burn yet more, but neither can match the ardor of a man's heart.
5. A good deed that is repaid by a bad deed.
6. A junior will always do what the senior does.
7. A long dispute has been forgoten by love, or sometimes a long time of goodness has been forgotten by one badness.
8. A man finds what he takes to be small; it will only be big again when he loses it.
9. A moth will eat the finest linen.
10. A mother's love is neverending.
11. A person who is extremely cautious in doing something.
12. A person who loves about their mother is doing the best deed.
13. A person who talks a lot usually is empty inside.
14. A person who wish for something impossible.
15. A smart man is usually humble.
16. All the bad things seems to happen at the same time.
17. An egoistic person can't realize his own mistakes, but can always find mistakes of others.
18. Asking question is the only way to learn.
19. Be careful of what you say as it can hurt more than a knife.
20. Be dilligent in learning.