7 Igbo Proverbs about KingView All Proverbs about King
1. A servant serves a king, he serves the king well; a servant serves two kings, he is true to one.
2. An udara fruit that falls on the side of the road is asking to be eaten.
3. No one gets a mouthful of food by picking between another person's teeth.
4. A snake that swallows his friend will have a tail sticking out of his mouth.
5. If a young man is not prudent in seeking what killed his father, what killed his father may also kill him.
6. A snake that swallows its neighbor will have a tail sticking out of its mouth.
7. One first drives off the fox, before taking the chickens home and blaming them for straying.
Proverbs about King
Quotes related to King by Power Quotations