10 Honduran Proverbs.
1. Choose the stone by the size of the frog.
2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
3. For great ills, great remedies.
4. For the lazy and the poor, everything always takes twice the effort.
5. Grief shared is half grief; Joy shared is double joy.
6. He who walks the path of evil comes upon an evil end.
7. Hunger has no law; it's just hungry.
8. No matter if the child's born blind, as long as it doesn't beg.
9. The truth is bitter and lies are sweet.
10. When the blind leads the way, woe to those who follow.
10 Honduran Proverbs