18 Hebrew Proverbs about PeopleView All Proverbs about People
1. People worry, and God smiles.
2. Gluttony has killed more people than famine has.
3. More people die from overeating than from undernourishment.
4. When a divorced man marries a divorced woman, there are four people in that marital bed.
5. There are people who deserve paradise for their thoughts, and hell for their deeds.
6. There are three people whose lives are unworthy - the overly compassionate, the hot-tempered, and the hypercritical.
7. More than the jewish people preserved the sabbath, the sabbath preserved them.
8. Just as people's faces are different, so are their opinions different.
9. We must not appoint a leader over the community without first consulting the people.
10. People hate what they do not understand.
11. The voice of the people is like the voice of the almighty.
12. Equality of man is an empty phrase so long as it does not exist among the world's peoples.
13. There are all kinds of people in the world: asses and mules, dogs and hogs, and also worms.
14. A liar's punishment: even when he tells the truth, people don't believe him.
15. The sleep of the wicked people is a benefit for them and a boon to the world.
16. There is no vice that does not occasionally have some benefit, and no virtue that at times is not hurtful to some people.
17. A people's legends reveal its character more clearly than its acts and events.
18. Don't be sweet lest people lick you.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations