12 Guinea Proverbs.
1. A camel does not joke about the hump of another camel.
2. A cow that has no tail should not try to chase away flies.
3. A good deed is something one returns.
4. Around a flowering tree, one finds many insects.
5. He who does not cultivate his field, will die of hunger.
6. Knowledge is like a garden: if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.
7. One camel does not make fun of the other camel's hump.
8. The man on his feet carries off the share of the man sitting down.
9. The toad likes water, but not when it's boiling.
10. To have two eyes is cause for pride; but to have one eye is better than to have none.
11. To make preparations does not spoil the trip.
12. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
12 Guinea Proverbs