70 German Proverbs about YourAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. All skill is in vain when an angel pees in the touchhole of your musket.
2. All your geese are swans.
3. Another man's horse and your own spurs outrun the wind.
4. Be not ashamed of your craft.
5. Buy your neighbour's ox, and woo your neighbour's daughter.
6. Consult with your pillow.
7. Count not your chickens before they are hatched.
8. Count your blessings.
9. Don't carry your head too high, the door is low.
10. Don't cast your pearls before swine.
11. Don't fly till your wings are feathered.
12. Don't reckon without your host.
13. Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
14. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power.
15. Go to the law for a sheep and lose your cow.
16. Hide not your light under a bushel.
17. If you don't light fires, smoke won't get in your eyes.
18. If you have no arrows in your quiver, go not with archers.
19. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.
20. In Blindman's land your one-eyed man's a god.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations