22 German Proverbs about TreeView All Proverbs about Tree
1. A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.
2. As a tree falls, so shall it lie.
3. As the tree, so the fruit.
4. As the tree, so the fruit; as the mistress, so the maid.
5. As the twig is bent, so is the tree inclined.
6. Great trees give more shade than fruit.
7. He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree.
8. If the prince wants an apple, his servants take the tree.
9. No tree falls at the first stroke.
10. No tree so small but it can cast a shade.
11. Old trees are not to be bent.
12. The oldest trees often bear the sweetest fruit.
13. The thief cannot find any tree that suits him for a gallows.
14. The tree must be bent while it is young.
15. We must eat and drink though every tree were a gallows.
16. When it blows, the trees shake.
17. When the root is worthless, so is the tree.
18. A good tree bears good fruit.
19. Big trees cast more shadow than fruit.
20. For a lot of people their conscience lives in the middle of the street.
Proverbs about Tree
Quotes related to Tree by Power Quotations