9 German Proverbs about ThroughAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Through
1. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.
2. Hat in hand goes through the land.
3. He who pitches too high won't get through his song.
4. Misfortune, wood, and hair, grow throughout the year.
5. Nurenberg wit and a skilful hand, will find their way through every land.
6. One may see through a wall, if there's a hole in it.
7. The cow gives milk through her mouth.
8. Time and hour run through the roughest day.
9. Great things are done more through courage than through wisdom.
Proverbs about Through
Quotes related to Through by Power Quotations