13 German Proverbs about ThreeAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Three
1. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
2. He who has three enemies must agree with two.
3. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
4. Three women, three geese, and three frogs, make a fair.
5. Three, helping one another, bear the burden of six.
6. Two is company, but three is none.
7. Two is company, but three's a crowd.
8. What three know will soon be known to thirty.
9. Three removals are as bad as a fire.
10. A good soldier has only three things to think about; the king, God, and nothing.
11. Never listen to these three advisers: wine, the night, and love.
12. No bed is big enough to hold three.
13. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
Proverbs about Three
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations