20 German Proverbs about ThingsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. To change and to change for the better are two different things.
2. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
3. All good things must come to an end.
4. He who prizes little things, is worthy of great ones.
5. He who saves in little things, can be liberal in great ones.
6. He who takes no care of little things, will not have the care of great ones.
7. Poverty craves many things, but avarice more.
8. The greatest things are done by the help of small ones.
9. To change and change for the better are two different things.
10. To change and to do better are two different things.
11. Who heeds not little things, will be troubled about lesser ones.
12. Saying and doing are two things.
13. A good soldier has only three things to think about; the king, God, and nothing.
14. He who has not tasted bitter things, knows not what sweet is.
15. Necessity teaches all things.
16. Never to forsake your ideals is better than dreaming of great things.
17. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
18. To change and to improve are two different things.
19. Great things are done more through courage than through wisdom.
20. Loving and singing are two things that should not be forced.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations