26 German Proverbs about OnesAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Ones
1. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.
2. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.
3. Better an honest enemy than a false friend.
4. Better one living word than a hundred dead ones.
5. Drive gently over the stones.
6. He that pelts every barking dog, must pick up a great many stones.
7. He who has a glass roof must not throw stones at others.
8. He who lives in a glass house should be the last to throw stones.
9. He who prizes little things, is worthy of great ones.
10. He who saves in little things, can be liberal in great ones.
11. He who takes no care of little things, will not have the care of great ones.
12. Honesty lasts longest.
13. I want no drones in my bee-hive.
14. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the skies.
15. Kindness breaks no bones.
16. Lazybones take all day to get started.
17. Locks and keys are not made for honest fingers.
18. That miller is honest who has hair on his teeth.
19. The greatest things are done by the help of small ones.
20. They who eat cherries with the great, are like to have the stones and stalks flung in their face.
Proverbs about Ones
Quotes related to Ones by Power Quotations