8 German Proverbs about NoseAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Nose
1. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
2. He sticks his nose in everything.
3. He who is born to misfortunate stumbles as he goes, and though he fall on his back will fracture his nose.
4. He who wipes the child's nose, means to kiss the mother's cheek.
5. Justice has a waxen nose.
6. Not all flowers are fit for nosegays.
7. He who puts his nose in a turd does not know what he is smelling.
8. Never tickle the nose of a sleeping bear.
Proverbs about Nose
Quotes related to Nose by Power Quotations