46 German Proverbs about LittleAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Little
1. A poor person isn't he who has little, but he who needs a lot.
2. A man has two ears and one mouth that he hear much and speak little.
3. Big churches, little saints.
4. Drinking a little too much is drinking a great deal too much.
5. Fancy requires much, necessity but little.
6. "Great cry and little wool," said the fool, when he sheared a pig.
7. Great men's servants don't think little of themselves.
8. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
9. He who begins much, finishes little.
10. He who is afraid of doing too much, always does too little.
11. He who prizes little things, is worthy of great ones.
12. He who saves in little things, can be liberal in great ones.
13. He who takes no care of little things, will not have the care of great ones.
14. Little and often makes a heap in time.
15. Little enemies and little wounds are not to be despised.
16. Little fishes make the pike big.
17. Little folks are fond of talking about what great folks do.
18. Many children, and little bread, is a painful pleasure.
19. Nature requires little, fancy much.
20. No viper so little but hath its venom.
Proverbs about Little
Quotes related to Little by Power Quotations