15 German Proverbs about KnowsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Knows
1. A woman's vengeance knows no bounds.
2. An old broom knows the corners of the house.
3. Everybody knows best where his own shoe pinches.
4. Everybody knows good counsel except him who has need of it.
5. Love knows hidden paths.
6. No one knows better where the shoe pinches that he who wears it.
7. The cock shuts his eyes when he crows, because he knows it by heart.
8. The Russian knows the way, yet he asks for directions.
9. What Master Jacky does not learn, Mr. John never knows.
10. What one knows it is useful sometimes to forget.
11. Who knows nothing in his thirtieth year, is nothing in his fortieth, has nothing in his fiftieth; learns nothing, is nothing, and comes to nothing.
12. Who loves his work and knows to spare, may live and flourish anywhere.
13. Everybody says it, nobody knows it.
14. It is a wise child that knows its own father.
15. He who has not tasted bitter things, knows not what sweet is.
Proverbs about Knows
Quotes related to Knows by Power Quotations