25 German Proverbs about IntoAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. An old fox does not run twice into the snare.
2. Drive a rat into a corner, and he'll jump at you.
3. Fire in the heart sends smoke into the head.
4. He that peeps into every bush will hardly get into the wood.
5. He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself.
6. He who has once invited the devil into his house, will never be rid of him.
7. How easily a hair gets into the butter.
8. I can see as far into a mill-stone as another man.
9. If you would have the lamp burn, you must pour oil into it.
10. Let the devil get into the church, and he will mount the altar.
11. Many shun the brook, and fall into the river.
12. One dog growls to see another go into the kitchen.
13. Priestly knaves sweat hard at their meat, but never at work get into a heat.
14. Revenge converts a little right into a great wrong.
15. The sun will shine into our yard too.
16. Though you seat the frog on a golden stool, he'll soon jump off again into the pool.
17. Truth creeps not into corners.
18. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
19. When blind leads the blind, both fall into the ditch.
20. Who avoids small sins, does not fall into great ones.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations