25 German Proverbs about GoesAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Goes
1. A blind horse goes straightforward.
2. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
3. All goes down gutter lane.
4. Better, There he goes, than There he hangs.
5. God's mill goes slowly, but it grinds well.
6. Gold goes in at any gate.
7. Hat in hand goes through the land.
8. He goes about it like a cat round hot milk.
9. He goes as willingly as a thief to the gallows.
10. He who goes to bed with dogs, will wake up with fleas.
11. He who is born to misfortunate stumbles as he goes, and though he fall on his back will fracture his nose.
12. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
13. Sudden glory soon goes out.
14. The higher the monkey goes the more he shows his tail.
15. The pitcher goes so often to the well, that it gets broken at last.
16. What comes from the heart, goes to the heart.
17. What goes around, comes around.
18. What goes down usually comes up.
19. What goes up must come down.
20. Where every one goes, the grass never grows.
Proverbs about Goes
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations