17 German Proverbs about AboutAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about About
1. He goes about it like a cat round hot milk.
2. Little folks are fond of talking about what great folks do.
3. Never murder a man who is about to commit suicide.
4. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
5. The farthest way about is the nearest way home.
6. The furthest way about is the nearest way home.
7. There is more disputing about the shell than the kernel.
8. They wrangle about an egg, and let the hens fly away.
9. Truth gives a short answer, lies go round about.
10. What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts.
11. Who heeds not little things, will be troubled about lesser ones.
12. A good soldier has only three things to think about; the king, God, and nothing.
13. Mules make a great fuss about their ancestors having been donkeys.
14. People talk about something until it actually happens.
15. They quarrel about an egg and let the hen fly.
16. Wolves never gossip about each other.
17. Women only keep quiet about their age.
Proverbs about About
Quotes related to About by Power Quotations