8 Gambia Proverbs.
1. A fly that has no one to advice it, follows the corpse into the grave.
2. An adult squatting sees farther than a child on top of tree.
3. Before healing others, heal yourself.
4. Giant silk cotton trees grow out of very tiny seeds.
5. However black a cow is, the milk is always white.
6. If a child's hands are clean, he can eat with elders.
7. If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.
8. No matter how long a log may float in the water, it will never become a crocodile.
8 Gambia Proverbs