32 French Proverbs about RichView All Proverbs about Rich
1. A clown enriched knows neither relation nor friend.
2. A rich man is never ugly in the eyes of a girl.
3. Death takes the poor man's cow and the rich man's child.
4. Fair, good, rich, and wise, is a woman four stories high.
5. He is rich enough who owes nothing.
6. He is rich that is satisfied.
7. He is rich who is satisfied.
8. He who gets out of debt enriches himself.
9. He who wants to be rich in a year is hanged at six months' end.
10. I never saw a silent rich man.
11. Nobility is nothing but ancient riches, and money is the world's idol.
12. One is never so rich as when one removes.
13. People lend only to the rich.
14. Rich garments weep on unworthy shoulders.
15. Riches run after the rich, and poverty runs after the poor.
16. Riches serve a wise man, but command a fool.
17. The richest man carries nothing away with him but a shroud.
18. There is no pride like that of a beggar grown rich.
19. To grow rich one has only to turn his back on God.
20. Were if not for "if" and "but," we should all be rich for ever.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations