12 French Proverbs about NightView All Proverbs about Night
1. Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.
2. All cats are alike grey at night.
3. Everything may be bought except day and night.
4. For sake of the knight the lady kisses the squire.
5. He who marries for love has good nights and bad days.
6. Night has no friend.
7. Night is the mother of councils.
8. One hour's sleep before midnight is better than three after it.
9. Six things have no business in the world: a fighting priest, a coward knight, a covetous judge, a stinking barber, a soft-hearted mother, and an itchy baker.
10. The night brings counsel.
11. Barnaby bright, Barnaby bright, the longest day and the shortest night.
12. By night all cats are grey.
Proverbs about Night
Quotes related to Night by Power Quotations