108 French Proverbs about MakeView All Proverbs about Make
1. A coward's fear may make a coward valiant.
2. A crooked log makes a good fire.
3. A fence between makes love more keen.
4. A good gaper makes two gapers.
5. A house ready made and a wife to make.
6. A hungry horse maketh a clean manger.
7. A miserly father makes a prodigal man.
8. A stick is a peacemaker.
9. Adversity makes a man wise.
10. Adversity makes strange bedfellows.
11. An easy shepherd makes the wolf void wool.
12. Company in distress makes trouble less.
13. Do not make two devils of one.
14. Don't make an oven of your cap or a garden of your belly.
15. Dress makes the man.
16. Empty casks make the most noise.
17. Empty rooms make giddy housewives.
18. Fat pastures make fat venison.
19. Fine and fine make but a slender doublet.
20. Fine feathers make find birds.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations