135 French Proverbs about GoodView All Proverbs about Good
1. Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
2. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
3. A clear conscience is a good pillow.
4. A colt is good for nothing if it does not break its halter.
5. A crooked log makes a good fire.
6. A dealer in onions is a good judge of scallions.
7. A friend to my table and wine, is no good neighbour.
8. A glaring sunny morning, a woman that talks Latin, and a child reared on wine, never come to a good end.
9. A good advice is as good as an eye in the hand.
10. A good beast heats with eating.
11. A good bone does not always come to a good dog.
12. A good cause needs help.
13. A good dog hunts by instinct.
14. A good dog never barks at fault.
15. A good dog never gets a good bone.
16. A good driver turns in a small space.
17. A good example is the best sermon.
18. A good gaper makes two gapers.
19. A good hater,a good lover.
20. A good head does not want for hats.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations