30 French Proverbs about EnoughView All Proverbs about Enough
1. A fool's tongue is long enough to cut his own throat.
2. He flays enough who holds the foot.
3. He gains enough who loses sorrow.
4. He has enough to do who holds the handle of a frying-pan.
5. He has enough who is content.
6. He has nothing who has not enough.
7. He is rich enough who owes nothing.
8. He knows enough who knows how to live and keep his own counsel.
9. He slumbers enough who does nothing.
10. It is not enough to have cabbage, one must have something to grease it.
11. It is not enough to run; one must start in time.
12. It is pleasant enough going afoot when you lead your horse by the bridle.
13. One has always strength enough to bear the misfortunes of one's friends.
14. One scabby sheep is enough to spoil the whole flock.
15. Smoke, floods, and a troublesome wife, are enough to drive a man out of his life.
16. Soon enough if well enough.
17. There's not enough if there's not too much.
18. What is enough was never little.
19. When the child is christened you will have godfathers enough.
20. Who serves well asks enough.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations