17 English Proverbs about BirdView All Proverbs about Bird
1. He that will take the bird must not scare it.
2. The noisy fowler catches no birds.
3. Fine feathers make fine birds.
4. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
5. The early bird catches the worm.
6. All clever men are birds of prey.
7. Birds of a feather flock together.
8. Early bird gets the worm.
9. It's the early bird that gets the worm.
10. Kill two birds with one stone.
11. The early bird gets the worm.
12. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
13. To kill two birds with one stone.
14. It's an ill bird that fouls its own nest.
15. The bird is known by his note, the man by his words.
16. If every bird take back its own feathers, you'll be naked.
17. The nest of the blind bird is made by god.
Proverbs about Bird
Quotes related to Bird by Power Quotations