11 Dutch Proverbs about SleepAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Sleep
1. He must have crept out of hell while the devil was asleep.
2. I'll sleep on it.
3. No sheep runs into the mouth of a sleeping wolf.
4. Precaution said, Good friend, this counsel keep: strip not yourself until you're laid to sleep.
5. When many shepherds tend the sheep, they but so much the longer sleep.
6. When the cat sleeps, the mice play.
7. Who goes fasting to bed will sleep but lightly.
8. It is good to sleep in a whole skin.
9. Wake not a sleeping dog.
10. Misfortunes, when asleep, are not to be awakened.
11. Do not wake sleeping dogs.
Proverbs about Sleep
Quotes related to Sleep by Power Quotations