13 Duala Proverbs.
1. A goat does not always graze in the same place.
2. A goat never grazes in the same place.
3. A monkey cannot dare what an elephant can.
4. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest.
5. Flies' legs, like the tongue of critics, land on whatever they find.
6. If a bird does not recognise a tree, it will not rest on it.
7. It is easier to transport a termite hill than have authority in a village.
8. One should not beg with a basket.
9. The corpse of a bird does not decompose in flight, but on the ground.
10. The heart is a locket that does not open easily.
11. The path leads towards loved ones not thorns.
12. The predator lands on an unknown tree.
13. The tracks of the elephant cancels those of the antelope.
13 Duala Proverbs