6 Darkovan Proverbs about Another.View All Proverbs about Another
1. Don't trust your bone to another man's dog.
2. If Candlemas day be sunny and bright, winter will have another flight; if Candlemas day be cloudy with rain, winter is gone and won't come again.
3. No man can make another's destiny and all the wishing in the world will not make it so.
4. One law for the rich and another for the poor.
5. Put no faith in a drunkard's prophecy, another man's dog, or the weather at any season.
6. The sex of a cralmac is of interest only to another cralmac.
Proverbs about Another|
Another Quotes by Power Quotations|