19 Chinese Proverbs about WorthView All Proverbs about Worth
1. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
2. If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
3. Rare commodities are worth more than good.
4. Two good talkers are not worth one good listener.
5. A picture is worth ten thousand words.
6. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
7. A small cottage wherein laughter lives is worth more than a castle full of tears.
8. Even ugly faces are worth looking at -- and that is a great comfort for most people.
9. If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
10. No matter how worthless a man may be, kill him and see how much he costs you.
11. The great scholar forgets about fame, the average scholar works for it, and the unworthy scholar steals it.
12. To have saved one human life is worth more than to build a pagoda with seven stories.
13. A bird in your hand is worth more than 100 in the forest.
14. One day as a tiger is worth a thousand as a sheep.
15. We know the worth of water when the well is dry.
16. A Quarter of an hour is worth more than a thousand gold coins.
17. If i am virtuous and worthy, for whom should i not maintain a proper concern?
18. The greater your troubles, the greater is your opportunity to show yourself a worthy person.
19. Read critically, and you will find each word worth a thousand ounces of gold.
Proverbs about Worth
Quotes related to Worth by Power Quotations