34 Chinese Proverbs about HouseView All Proverbs about House
1. A book holds a house of gold.
2. A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.
3. A single beam cannot support a great house.
4. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
5. Learning is better than house and land.
6. No matter how stout one beam, it cannot support a house.
7. On entering a country, ask what is forbidden, on entering a village, ask what are the customs, on entering a private house, ask what should not be mentioned.
8. Riches add to the house, virtues to the man.
9. The house with an old grandparent harbors a jewel.
10. Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook.
11. Do not talk Arabic in the house of a Moor.
12. Before you prepare to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
13. Going into a country the first time, ask what is forbidden; on entering a village, ask what are the customs; on entering a private house, ask what should not be mentioned.
14. If the main timbers in the house are not straight, the smaller timber will be unsafe; and if the smaller timbers are not straight, the house will fall.
15. No matter how big, one beam cannot support a house.
16. Patience in the household is a real treasure.
17. The household with its own elder has indeed its own adornment.
18. The jewel of the air is the sun; the jewel of the house is the child.
19. The world is our house. Keep it clean.
20. To mock your elders is to wreck the house where you have to stay tonight.
Proverbs about House
Quotes related to House by Power Quotations