14 Chilean Proverbs.
1. A bad rumor is better than bad news.
2. Ambition spills the sack.
3. Anguish is our worst advisor.
4. God cures, and the doctor gets paid.
5. He who divides and shares, always takes the best part.
6. He who finds not love finds nothing.
7. It is god who cures, and the physician gets the money.
8. My Uncle is sick, but the highway is green.
9. Never defecate more than what you eat.
10. Never give thanks for a favor held back.
11. No one has done good who has not suffered disillusionment.
12. That which is a sin in others is a virtue in ourselves.
13. The little birds have god for their caterer.
14. Where distrust enters, love is no more than a boy.
14 Chilean Proverbs