8 Cheyenne Proverbs.
1. A danger foreseen is half-avoided.
2. Beware of the man who does not talk and the dog that does not bark.
3. Do not judge your neighbor until you walk two moons in his moccasins.
4. If a man is as wise as a serpent, he can afford to be as harmless as a dove.
5. It's not good for anyone to be alone.
6. Judge not by the eye but by the heart.
7. Our pleasures are shallow, our sorrows are deep.
8. When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of god, you are lost from the peace and rhythm of life.
8 Cheyenne Proverbs