253 Bajan Proverbs / Page 13.
241. You are a sweet skin buckey.
242. You are a white mout fowl.
243. You can dead longer than ya live.
244. You can take a horse to the pond but you cant make him drink.
245. You can take a monkey out of the bush, but you cant take the bush of a monkey.
246. You cant be in the town and be in the country too.
247. You cant get blood out of a stone.
248. You got two mout or you are two faced.
249. You have niggeritis.
250. You spoke with your own mouth.
251. Young suga-cane gives no beer.
252. Yuh ain't even say: "yuh cat yuh dog".
253. Yuh does give yuh mout too much liberty.