9 Australian Aboriginal Proverbs.
1. A 1000 miles journey starts with a single step.
2. Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows.
3. May as well be here we are as where we are.
4. The more you know, the less you need.
5. Those who lose dreaming are lost.
6. Those who lost dreaming are lost.
7. Those who play at bowls must look out for rubbers.
8. Those who play bowls must look out for rubbers.
9. We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
9 Australian Aboriginal Proverbs