27 Argentinean Proverbs.
1. A dog that barks all the time gets little attention.
2. A false friend's tongue is sharper than a knife.
3. A good friend is better than a near relation.
4. A learned man is twice born.
5. A man who develops himself is born twice.
6. Abundance breeds arrogance.
7. Children's love is like water in a basket.
8. Clear accounts and thick chocolate.
9. Dress the monkey in silk and it is still a monkey.
10. He who loves you will make you weep.
11. If a man lends an ear, it's because he, too, wants to speak.
12. If you have a tail of straw, then keep away from the fire.
13. It's not the fault of the pig, but of the one who scratches his back.
14. It's not the gay coat that makes the gentleman.
15. It's not the heat, it's the humidity.
16. No woman can make a wise man out of a fool, but every woman can change a wise man into a fool.
17. One door is shut, but a thousand are open.
18. The larger the ship, the larger the storm.
19. The one who loves you will also make you weep.
20. The person that learns well also defends himself well.