130 American Proverbs about YourView All Proverbs about Your
1. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.
2. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
3. If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
4. If you take care of your character, your reputation will take care of itself.
5. Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
6. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
7. Don't hide your light under a bushel.
8. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
9. Don't throw out your dirty water until you get in fresh.
10. Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe.
11. Never be content with your lot. Try for a lot more.
12. Put your money where your mouth is.
13. Put your trust in God, and keep your powder dry.
14. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
15. Step on a crack break your mother's back.
16. Take care of your pennies and your dollars will take care of your widow's next husband.
17. You made your bed, now lie in it.
18. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
19. You can bear with your own faults, and why not a fault in your wife?.
20. Cut your losses and let your profits run.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations