10 American Proverbs about TalkView All Proverbs about Talk
1. Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.
2. A person who talks about his inferiors hasn't any.
3. Money talks -- everything else walks.
4. A crooked cornstalk can have a straight ear.
5. A human learns how to talk early, but how to keep silent late.
6. A fool talks most when he has the least to say.
7. A bird is known by his note and a man by his talk.
8. A fool talks with his ears stuffed up.
9. A great talker may be no fool, but he is one who relies on him.
10. Little folks are fond of talking about what great folks do.
Proverbs about Talk
Quotes related to Talk by Power Quotations